The SA National Taxi Council (Santaco) will approach the Competition Commission with a complaint that government subsidy agreement more ...
- Ensure that you have a valid driver’s license and an up to date PrDP.
- Ensure that you check your physical and mental health.
- Make regular stops to alleviate driver fatigue.
- Don’t drive, if you have consumed alcohol and used drugs.
- Observe all the rules and regulations of the road, especially the speed limit.
- Don’t speak on your cellphone whilst driving.
- Don’t overload the vehicle.
- Don’t play loud music both for the sake of your passengers, and also for you to give full concentration on the road.
- Respect your passengers and other road users.